2011年3月14日月曜日

Dear My Friends & Family

Dear My Friends & Family:

Thanks a million for your care, Me & my family are alive and fine,
even though mentally depressed because of victims
who suffered from the earthquake.

Some of my friends reside the area where had
serious damages, please leave any comment
if you're fine.

I know a lot of my friend outside Japan want to take action,
and water & foods are what victims want most. There'll be
announcement from Japan Red Cross or other organizations
about donations for relief, and that'll directly help victims
get water and warm food.

Temps at the sights will be below 32F tonight, and
your pray for them will definitely warm victims up,
Japanese believe in Kotodama, the sprit of language.

Please share the word "Ganbaro-!!", cheer up in English.
I'll keep you guys posted and ask favors as soon as I figure out
what victims need.

Best Regards.







Kohey

1 件のコメント:

chikako さんのコメント...

こうへいさん!無事でよかったです。
NYのみんな日本のことすごく心配しています。
余震とかもまだまだあると思うので気をつけてください。